- Proksee uses only functional first party cookies to save your preferences and session project ids.
- We do NOT collect your personal data or track you across other websites.
- We do collect anonymous usage data to help us improve Proksee and for reporting to funding organizations.
- Proksee uses only first-party cookies. There are no third-party cookies (e.g. Google, Facebook).
- Proksee uses essential (i.e. strickly necessary) cookies to provide the basic functions of the website (e.g. authentication).
- Proksee uses functional cookies (local storage) to save user settings and session project ids.
Functional Cookies* used by Proksee
* Proksee uses a more modern technology similar to cookies called HTML5 Local Storage.
- We do not use Google analytics.
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information about visitors to Proksee.
- We do use a self-hosted version of Plausible to collect anonymous usage data.
- Plausible is a privacy-friendly Google Analytics alternative that is fully compliant with GDPR.
- We measure Proksee web traffic so that we may report overall usage to current and future funding organizations.
- Proksee can be used without a user account.
- User accounts can be deleted on your Account page.